Preface: Culture of Iran or culture of Persia is one of the oldest in the world. Owing to its dominant geo-political position and culture in the world, Iran has directly influenced cultures and peoples. Iran, a Middle Eastern country south of the Caspian Sea with beautiful mountains, a semitropical fertile region along the Caspian coast, and a hot and dry area beside the Persian Gulf.
BEST OF IRAN 09 Days & 06 Nights
Kashan - Esfahan - Yazd - Shiraz - Tehran
• Day 01: Kuala Lumpur – Tehran Depart by flight to Tehran at 11:30 PM.
• Day 02: Arrive - Overnight in Kashan Arrival in Imam Khomeini International Airport. Meet with guide and Drive toward Kashan. Having breakfast in kashan, Enroute to Kashan (245km), City Tour Start with Agha Bozorg Masjid, The mosque was built in the late 18th century and is located in the center of Kashan. Enjoy the greenery surroundings in Fin Garden, the oldest surviving Persian Garden in Iran which was once a Hammam (bath house) complex for the nobility. Besides having colorful interior, the garden is planted with cypress trees that live up to 500 years old. Borujerdiy House and Kashan Bazar, Bazaar of Kashan is an old bazaar in the center of the city of Kashan. The bazaar has a famous architecture, next, pay a visit to Abyaneh, also known as Pink Village, is one of the oldest historical Iranian mountain village, with pink mud brick houses sitting on the hill side around Karkas mountain range.
• Day 03: Overnight in Esfahan After breakfast, transfer to Isfahan (220km), the tourist city in central Iran known for its Persian architecture. Visit the Palace of Chehel Sotoun, a mansion in the heart of garden constructed by Safavid ruler for reception and amusement purposes. Proceed to Jame Mosque Isfahan (The Great Mosque), a mosque built over 1,100 years ago with 4 iwan (vaulted open room) placed face-to-face. Stand on Naqsh-e Jahan Square, located at the heart of Isfahan which is surrounded by buildings from Safavid era, such as Shah (Imam) Mosque at South side, Qayssarieh Bazaar at the North, Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque at East side, and Ali Qapu Palace at the West. Next, pay a visit to Khajoo Bridge, is one of the historical bridges on the Zayanderud, the largest river of the Iranian. The Khaju Bridge was built around 1650.
• Day 04: Overnight in Yazd After breakfast, transfer to Yazd (320km), City Tour Start with Amir Chakhmaq Complex (is an outstanding structure in Yazd, Iran, noted for its symmetrical alcoves. It is a mosque located on a square of the same name. It also contains a caravanserai, a Tekyeh, a bathhouse, a cold water well, and a confectionery) before heading to Jame Mosque (The Jāmeh Mosque of Yazd is the grand mosque within the Yazd Province. The 12th-century mosque is still in use today and is one of the outstanding 14th century buildings of Iran). After strolling at Amir Chakhmaq Square, proceed to other attractions such as Tower of Silence ( Tower of Silence, is a circular, raised structure built by Zoroastrians for excoriation) and The Fire Temple.
• Day 05: Overnight in Shiraz After breakfast, transfer to Persepolis (400km), was the ceremonial capital and is situated 60 km northeast of the city of Shiraz. The earliest remains of Persepolis date back to 515 BC. It exemplifies the Achaemenes style of architecture.The English word Persepolis is derived from Greek Persépolis.
Next, pay a visit to Naqsh-e Rustam is an ancient necropolis located about 12 km northwest of Persepolis, with a group of ancient Iranian rock reliefs cut into the cliff, from both the Achaemenid and Sassanid periods.Than we go to Pasargad was the capital of the Achaemenid Empire under Cyrus King. It was a city in ancient Persia, located near the city of Shiraz and is today an archaeological site and one of Iran's UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
• Day 06: Overnight in Shiraz After breakfast, visit a kaleidoscope in Nasir al-Molk Mosque, as the multitude of stained glass windows turn the interior of mosque into the colour wonderland. Continue to visit Eram Garden, is a historic Persian garden in Shiraz, Shah Cheragh Mausoleum and Karim Khan Citadel, before ending the day at Vakil Bazaar with more than 200 stores selling handicrafts and souvenirs and Visit Hafez Tomb memorial garden, designed by French architect to honour the great poet in 14th century. • Day 07: Overnight in Tehran After breakfast, transfer to airport for a short flight to Tehran. After reach to Tehran Visit Tabiat Bridge (It's easy to see why this multilevel, sculptural pedestrian bridge, The 270m long walkway in good weather, it provides superb views of the north Tehran skyline against the Alborz Mountains.), Next, pay a visit to Milad Tower, is 435 metres (1,427 ft) tall and is the tallest tower in Iran, and the sixth-tallest telecommunication tower in the world.
• Day 08: Tehran / Depart for home Discover the architecture of Persian and Western in Golestan Palace which was once served as royal residence in 19th century. Next, pay a visit to the Grand Bazaar is an old historical bazaar in Tehran. It is split into several corridors over 10 kilometres in length, each specializing in different types of goods, Embark on your journey to Iran’s capital city by visiting National Museum for its archaeological collections, as well as National Jewellery Museum which displays the world’s most precious jewellery collection.
• Day 09: come back to home Arrive Kuala Lumpur with happy memories and till we meet again!
قوانین• Accommodation at 4 star hotel • Rates may subject to change without prior notice • Jam Travel reserves the right to cancel the package if the number of participants are less than 10. • Closing date & full payment: 45 days before departure
شرایط پرداختCredit Card - Wire Transfer - Master/ Visa Card - Cash -
Days : 9 | Nights : 6